Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Central Moscow University “Lomonosov” Russia, 1983.
Community Association Manager Licensed with Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation.
Real Estate Licensed with Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation.
Master in Tourism Management. Superior Center for Tourism Studies. Havana University. 2003.
Master in Hospitality, Sales, Public Relations and Quality Management. Breda Tourism Institute. Holland, 1997.
Notary Public, Florida 2014
Tax Preparer, 2018 Siempre Tax +
Oral/written fluency in English, Russian, Italian, and Spanish.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Property Management, Sales and master closing…
• High customer service specialist. Good listening skills.
• To foster and maintain spirit of unit, teamwork and cooperation among all personnel. Problems solving skills.
• Managing properties in an efficient and value enhancing manner.
• Using Microsoft Office and specialist property management software
• Directly supervising a variety of staff.
• Sound knowledge of rentals, occupancy costs and competitor activity
• To work with and influence peers, corporate and partners that are not under direct control. Abilities to interface with Accountants, Attorneys, contractors and other professionals.
• To drive and execute measurable programs.
• Familiar with leasehold, freeholds terminology.
• To work under pressure. Abilities to conduct meetings in an orderly way.
• To organize and monitor different activities.
• Abilities to define job tasks and set performance standards.
• Abilities to set maintenance and service standards. Understanding of Preventive, Deferred and Routine maintenance.
• Income and expense budget preparation and monitoring. Abilities to create and explain financial reports.
• Knowledge of the Hotel Industry, Time Share and Building systems and how they work in Latin America, United Stated and Canada.
• Able to work as a cohesive team.
• Courteous to clients and co-workers.
• High levels of common sense.
• Making responsible decisions.
• Able to pro-actively exceed customer expectations.
• Specialist in Latin American customers
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Real Estate Sales (Timeshare) Property Valuation
• Facilities Management
• Risk Management
• Rent Collection
• Managing Records
• Overseeing Maintenance
• Occupancy Management
• SG Resorts Fractional and Vacation Club, Sales Manager, 2019
• Wyndham Vacation Club (Sale Counselor)
• Marriott Vacation Club, Villas at Doral (December 2, 2013 to November 28, 2017) Sales Executive
• Newport Beach Resort, Sales Manager (from 2010 to 2013)
• Westgate Resort and Travel Club. Sales Manager, Manager Special Events, Time Share Sales Representative (Sales over $ 2 000 000.00) Miami, Florida. (2006 to 2010)
• Palm, Bay Yacht Club Condominium CAM Manager 2018
• Miami Terrace Mobile Home Park, Property Manager, 2007 to 2015
• Eccentric Holidays Vacation Club, from July 2013 to October 2013 (sales Manager) • Party Time Card. Sales Manager. March 2011
• Option One. Realty Group. Realtor Associate from 2006. Miami, Florida.
• Vacation Village Voyages. Berkley Group. Time Share sales rep. 2006.
• Marriott Vacation International Club. Villas at Doral (a Vacation Ownership Resort) Time Share Sales Representative. 08/1/2005 to 12/1/2006. Miami, Florida.
• Fontan Hotels and Resorts Corporate Project Director. (1200 rooms and Condos) Mexico, 08/01/2003 to 07/30/2005.